The In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign provides enhanced conspicuity at un-signalized intersections in order to alert motorists to local laws concerning stopping for pedestrians in crosswalks.
The effectiveness of these pedestrian crosswalk signs have been repeatedly supported by independent testing to demonstrate distinct changes in motorist behavior and accident incidence following installation.
The 2 sided In-Street Pedestrian Signs are ideal for mid-block crosswalk identification and contain an anti-twist reactive spring system that is designed to return the unit to its original position after impact. Base and hardware sold separate.
- Product name: Pedestrian Sign, 2 Sided, Stop, Quick Release (PED2-OSFQ)
- Width: 12”
- Length: 47”
- Insert Size: 10”x24”
- Base: 36lbs rubber base
- Material: Polyethylene
- Accessories: Sold Separately (base, epoxy, hardware)
- Colors: Fluorescent Yellow Green
- Reflective Material: Diamond Grade White
- Warranty:1 year against manufacturer defects