Rack Sentry® rack protectors attach to your rack uprights, protecting them from the abuse from collisions with your forklifts. Constructed of a flexible EVA material, Rack Sentry gives your racks a highly visible layer of protection that’s easily installed without tools. Rack Sentry is available in a number of sizes to fit most uprights. Additionally, there are models available for low beam installations and for end racks.
Rack Sentry® is ideal for intermediate rack uprights where high visibility and a flexible layer of protection is most needed. The product is designed to absorb impact by flexing, returning to shape to work again. We have tested Rack Sentry® to a limit of 3mph (5km/h) using a 5,000 lb. (capacity) forklift without visible damage to the rack upright, forklift, or product.
Rack Sentry® installs directly to the rack upright, eliminating the need to drill into the floor at the rack upright. In use, Rack Sentry® puts no stress on the floor.
Rack Sentry® exceeds the European FEM standard of 400 N.m protection recommended for rack uprights.
For use in temperatures below 0°C, the use of Rack Sentry LT (Low Temperature) is recommended.
- Product name:Rack Sentry 3” w/cutout Federal Yellow (RS75CO)
- Measurement:3”x3” opening x 18” tall with an overall width of 5.25” and a 6” offset cutout 5” from one end
- Material:Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Material color:Federal Yellow
- Warranty:30 day limited warranty on all products with regard to manufacturing
- Where is this made:Made in USA
Click here to download Innoplast’s high quality design files for your next project