Park Sentry® Square is designed to fit around any sized 4-sided column, square or rectangular. Park Sentry Square is a modular column padding product, made of a combination of corner pieces and flat panels that fit together for a seamless installation. The components fit together with (included) interlocking keys and can be cut to fit smaller columns, or extra panels can be added to fit larger columns. Integrated cutting grooves are spaced every 40mm (1.6”) for easy sizing.
Park Sentry Square panels are thin, only 40mm (1.6”) thick, adding little to the column’s footprint. The corner pieces add thickness where it is needed to absorb heavier blows – the corners are 55mm (2.2”). The The park column padding product is designed to double a typical auto bumper’s ability to protect from collisions.
Park Sentry Square is available in standard high visibility Yellow or economical Black or the components can be combined to create a high contrast installation. The park column padding product is secured to the column using adjustable reflective straps. For extra security Sentry’s locking buckles can be added.
- Product name:Park Sentry Square Yellow Kit – (PS-Y-KIT)
- Plank:(4) 17.25”x39.3” wide x 1.6” thick
- Corner:(4) 39.3” tall x 2.15” thick and extend 3.35” from the corner
- Material:Specifically engineered ARPRO®material; 100% recyclable material
- Accessories:interlocking keys and a set of straps
- Warranty:30 day limited warranty on all products with regard to manufacturing
- Where is this made:Made in USA
Click here to download Innoplast’s high quality design files for your next project
Custom fitting Park Sentry is very easy. Just follow the steps:
- Simply measure the column and size the planks to fit the column.
- The vertical ribs act as cutting guides and help to visually blend any transition between pieces.
- For columns greater than 24” (61cm), extra planks can be used to add length. Each plank adds 17.25”(44cm) in length, or can be custom-cut to match your dimensions.
- Install Park Sentry around column.
- Using the included key-locks, corners and planks are connected and placed around the column.
- Corners and planks fit together seamlessly.
- Recessed grommet holes within the belt recesses on each piece allow for optional mechanical installation – hidden by the reflective straps.
- Strap down for a finished appearance.
- The reflective straps tighten easily and create a seamless appearance around the column.
- The straps provide a contrasting color to make the column more visible.
- Any excess strap length can be cut and/or tucked back behind the strap for a neat appearance.