Rubber speed humps are used to help reduce the speed of traffic and are used in areas such as public roads, schools, hospitals and airports. The gradual incline and wider width make them emergency vehicle friendly. They are also used in industrial areas with heavy truck traffic as they have a 20 ton capacity.
Humps are easily removed for snow removal, paving, seal coating or change of location. Unit is black with yellow molded rubber. Hardware is sold separate.
- Product name:RSH145 – 14.5’ Speed Hump Set with Highly Visible Yellow Molded Rubber & End Caps
- Middle Section Dimensions:(8) 35-1/4”x19-7/16”x2”
- End Cap Dimensions:(2) 35-1/4”x9-7/8”x2”
- Total Weight:326 lbs.
- Holes:56 predrilled holes total
- Material:100% recycled rubber material
- Accessories:Sold separate – Lag bolts (concrete application) or spikes (asphalt application)
- Colors:Black with yellow stripes/End cap solid black
- Warranty:1-year warranty against manufacture defects
Click here to download Innoplast’s high quality design files for your next project